Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Animation End of Year- Reflection

Technology

With technology I learned many things, one of which is how to make a fire look real by adding debris, some lighting around the fire, and having a sound affect. All of that deals with editing using after effects. It was important because  now I know how to edit and I may use it in the future. I also faced some challenges and when something didn't make since to me I had asked my fellow classmates.

Collaboration

One thing that I would take away from this classroom about collaboration is when we were making our final project, We all had to work together to make sure we all knew what we were doing and also made sure that we were all on task. I learned it once again using that final project because we all had to work together which by doing that makes you learn it along the way. We did face some challenges like when other classmates wanted to use the green screen but we all took turns.

Communication

We had to use communication to get things done with that final project as well to see where we were at with it all. I learned communication along the way by meeting new people in the class and working with others to get things done, another way is when I was confused I had to ask what to do next. It is almost the most important thing to communicate that way everyone knows what is going on and what needs to be done, it is extremely important for a multitude of things. I don't think I faced any problem with this, I feel like I need to communicate not as much as I do.

Project Management

I learned project management by knowing when things have to be done and how to do the projects correctly. I learned project management by making sure I am on track with most everyone else and by making sure that it is good. It is important to learn project management so that you know where you are at and making sure you are in the right place while working on a project. I do face some problems with this by being on my phone to much and not working on the same pace as everyone else but throughout the year I have learned how to keep on track.

Leadership

I didn't take on to much leadership this year but if I needed to I would know how. I learned a little bit of it by working on the project we were just working on by making sure all the things that needed to be added are in and making sure that it looks nice. I didn't face really any problem with this but i could have done more with is though.

Strengths and Weaknesses

My greatest strengths would most likely be working with others well and by doing my part in a project. Also when it is not in a group and by myself I try to make sure that my projects look some what acceptable. My greatest weakness is being on my phone watching  a video when I know I probably shouldn't be. Another one would be goofing off to much when I know I should be getting to work and not messing around. I need to improve on that and need to stop.

With what I have learned in this class I will be taking to next year and throughout all my life in all of my other classes.

There is not much I would change, I felt like this year was a pretty great one. Thanks, Mr. Netterville.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Hosting Options

InMotion 1&1 Bluehost