Monday, August 20, 2018

About Me Reflection

There are many things that I like about Web Design so far. One being the community in web design the people are awesome. Another thing are the teachers that I have had in eComm overall. The projects have also been a great learning experience from Web Design.

My favorite websites that I have had are:

                                                            My own personal website
My Rocket League Website
Smittys Lawn and Garden Website
The skills that I have had experience with either inside or outside of eComm:
   HTML/CSS
   Web Animation
   Wordpress
   Bootstrap
   Javascript
   PHP
   Responsive Design

Two websites that I believe show a good representation of 2018 would be
  www.rolex.com
  www.potatogoodness.com
The software that I am most familiar with would be Dreamweaver

I would like to learn more about Wordpress and have better skills on that

No comments:

Post a Comment

Web Hosting Options

InMotion 1&1 Bluehost